Book now spiral bound! Release expected in 2020. Release date subject to change. Charged upon shipping.
Price $44.95. School and Library Price: 21.95 (plus shipping and taxes)(shipping charges will be reflected in cart).
Allow 2-8 days for delivery, subject to stock availability.
Attracting customers to a business’ products and services and engaging them is only half the battle. To keep customers, businesses are increasingly using the Internet and telephone to market their products and services. Some of these methods, including email marketing, brand advocacy, tracking customer activity and telemarketing, are very effective and inexpensive. But . . . with this fantastic upside, comes legal risk.
Learn the basics in this thorough, but compact, summary of current marketing and advertising laws, including:
- Reviewing ad copy for compliance with truth-in-advertising laws
- Reviewing ad copy to ensure that doesn’t violate anyone else’s rights
- The laws federal and state laws that govern the collection and use of personal information
- How to send out CAN SPAM Act-compliant email blasts
- Compliance with laws for marketing to children
- Compliance with laws governing the tracking customer activities
- Using brand advocacy in compliance with the FTC’s Endorsement Guides
- Collecting and using personal information in compliance with federal and state privacy laws